Friday, January 30, 2009

Entertainment

Hi Kristina! Welcome to my blog . I'm glad to hear you understand the importance of childrens entertainment at events. It sounds like you share the same passion as i do for these types of events. what type of event was this party you attended in the summer? was it a coorporate event? Our entertainers are often at the larger events in the pittsburgh area. I would be will to bet that the clowns, jugglers, stiltwalkers and magicians you saw at that event were ours. what was your favorite childrens entertainer that you saw?

Did this event have tents, tables, chairs, or inflatable rides?

3 comments:

  1. The Corporate event over the summer had tents, tables, chairs and inflatable rides! Everything you would need to have a spectacular event or party. My favorite children's entertainers were the stiltwalkers and jugglers.

    I can't believe how many inflatable rides they had at this event! Does Windswept Promotions carry any inflatable rides? I think it would be a great idea to rent an inflatable ride for a child's birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like a great party! yes we do have alot of inflatable rides. We have inflatable slides, Inflatable Obstacle courses, Bounce Houses, Mechanical Bulls, Mechanical Surfboards, ect. We actually have one of the largest selections of inflatables on the entire East Coast!

    I am not suprised that the Stiltwalkers and Jugglers were your favorite, they are my favorite as well. The Children seem to really like the Air Brushed Tattoos, Face Painting, Balloon Artists, Clowns, and Magicians as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a mechanical surfboard??? How fun is that! I've always wanted to ride a mechanical bull; I've never heard of a mechanical surfboard! Do people rent the mechanical surfboard for private parties?

    ReplyDelete