Monday, February 2, 2009

SB Show

I would like to start off by saying congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers! as a leading party rental company in Pittsburgh we often set up tents, tables, chairs, banners, and even stages for the Steelers. There business is always appreciated and it was great to see them leave Florida with a extremely exciting victory.

I was also extremely impressed with the Half Time show. Bruce Springsteen put on one heck of show. Being an event planner and entertainment coordinator makes me wonder how much staff is required to get the stage and pyrotechnics ready in such little time. I know how much work it is to get one of our bands, or children's entertainers ready for a show so I cant even imagine the amount of work that goes into a entertainment production like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment