Monday, February 9, 2009

School Field Day!

This time of year is always a busy time for planning elementary school field days. School field days are one of my favorite types of events every year. The school gets to choose from our huge selection of inflatable rides and children's entertainers. Our Inflatable slides, obstacle courses, and bouncers are among the more popular inflatables chosen. The schools really like the balloon artists, airbrush tattoos, jugglers, and magicians for the event as well. We usually have the entertainment strolling through the event and then usually have a short stage show at the end.

The children have so much fun at their field days it makes the day fly by.

2 comments:

  1. yea clowns,you guys provide inflatables for our do our school fun day every year but i had no idea you had clowns and air brush tattoo artists sign me up for one of each this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember having so much fun during field days at my elementery school. The bouncers were always my favorite, and I always came home with lots of temporary tattoos.

    ReplyDelete